Windows Operating System
Wireless Printing on Windows Systems
- You must install a temporary software utility in order to print from your laptop to the library's printer.
- Choose the library that you are located in from the list below for windows systems. Click on the link to bring up the download window for installation.
- Choose “Save” in the download window unless you are using Internet Explorer. In Internet Explorer, choose "Run."
- You must leave the program running in your computer tray the entire time you wish to print.
- To print, choose the black and white or color printer. These are 2 new printers that have been added to your laptop's printer list specifically for printing to the library's printers.
- The utility will be removed from your device once you select close from the utility or shutdown your device.
Where Are You?
To print, choose your current location from the list below. Click on the link. The download window should appear. When prompted, save the utility to your computer.
If you choose the wrong location, you will not be able to print.
|Location||Click below to download the printing utility|
|Bon Air||Bon Air/Windows OS
|Clover Hill||Clover Hill/Windows OS|
|North Courthouse Road||North Courthouse Road/Windows OS|