Mac Operating System
Wireless Printing on Macintosh Operating Systems
- You must install a temporary software utility in order to print from your laptop to the library's printer.
- Choose the library that you are located in from the list below for Macintosh systems. Click on the link to bring up the download window for installation.
- In your browser, choose "SAVE" in the download window for your printing program. Remember the location that you save this file. Double click on the saved file to run the program for printing.
- You must leave the program running on your computer the entire time you wish to print.
- To print, choose the black and white or color printer. These are 2 new printers that have been added to your laptop's printer list specifically for printing to the library's printers.
- The utility will be removed from your device once you select close from the utility or shutdown your device.
Where Are You?
To print, choose your current location from the list below. Click on the link. The download window should appear. When prompted, save the utility to your computer.
If you choose the wrong location, you will not be able to print.
|Location||Click below to download the printing utility|
|Bon Air||Bon Air/Mac OS|
|Clover Hill||Clover Hill/Mac OS|
|North Courthouse Road||North Courthouse Road/Mac OS|