CCPL COVID-19 Response
All library locations are open to the public:
|Open Library Location Hours|
|10 a.m.-6 p.m.||10 a.m.-5 p.m.|
Limited seating, public computer stations, and services will be available.
Masks and spatial distancing are required.
Curbside service is available during open hours at all library locations.
Meeting Spaces and Learning Pods
CCPL has designed Learning Pods to support customers/groups seeking a space for Virtual Learning, Independent Studying, Team Assignments, Adult Literacy, and Teleworking.
Meeting Spaces and Learning Pod Hours
|All locations*||*Enon Library|
|Mon.-Thurs.||8 a.m.-8 p.m.||9 a.m.-5 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m.-5 p.m.||9 a.m.-5 p.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m.-5 p.m.||10 a.m.-5 p.m.|
*subject to change
How to pick up your holds from a CCPL Location
- Place your hold in our online catalog
- Receive an email confirming your hold is ready for pick up
- Arrive at the library - please follow the instructions on any signage in the parking lot
- Call the phone number listed on the sign at the library
- Have your library card number ready when you call
- Please wait in your vehicle while we check out your items
- Staff will place your items on the table in the designated area
- To respect CCPL’s social distancing policy and a zero contact pickup, please wait until staff leave the table to approach
- If you have any questions about the process, please call the library: (804)751-CCPL (2275)
Book drops are now open at all locations. Items will be quarantined according to health department guidelines. It may take up to a week for items to be removed from your account.
Curbside Service FAQs
Please call your library location with any questions you have about curbside pickup service. (to see all location phone numbers, click here)
- Can I pick up my holds now?
- Yes, currently all libraries are offering curbside service.
- When can I pick up my holds?
- Curbside service is being offered Monday through Saturday during open hours. Once you receive a holds pickup email, visit your library location and call the phone number listed on signs at the location.
- Can I return items at the curbside service?
- Book drops are now open at all locations. Please place returned items in the book drops. Items will be quarantined according to health department guidelines. It may take up to a week for items to be removed from your account.
- Do I need my library card?
- Yes, please call (804)751-CCPL (2275) if you have any questions or issues with your library card.
- What if I don’t have a card?
- Call (804)751-CCPL (2275) or visit the library card web page to submit an application for a library card.
- May I speak to a library staff member?
- Please call (804)751-CCPL (2275) with your questions. You can also use the chat widget on the homepage to live chat with staff.
- Can a librarian help me with Overdrive/Kindle/Libby/Nook/computer questions?
- Please call (804)751-CCPL (2275) for your digital book and technology questions.
- Can you print something for me?
- Yes, printing is available through our curbside pickup. Please visit the Print, Scan, Copy page for details. Printing from public PCs is available at open locations.
- Can you fax or print something for me?
- Due to the CDC’s recommended social distancing policy, we are unable to provide these services. Please visit the Print, Scan, Copy page for details.
- Can I come in and use the computer?
- Yes, limited computers are available at all open library locations.