Catalog Transition 2021
The new catalog is now available!
PIN Alert: All PINs have been reset to the last 4 digits of your library card number. You can reset your PIN in "My Account" once you login.
In late August, CCPL changed the integrated library system (ILS) used to manage the material collection, holds, checkouts, customer accounts and much more. As we prepared for this big transition, we took steps to ensure that all of our collection data and customer information transferred over as seamlessly as possible.
CCPL is transferred the online catalog to a new system called Enterprise. The previous system, Encore, went offline in late August.
Now that the transition to the new catalog is complete, CCPL has reinstated some policies that were lifted during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Fines will be charged for overdue items
- Limit of 30 items checked out per account
During the transition period, we expected some interruptions to service. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The new catalog is loaded with new features!
- Easy login to your CCPL account with just your library card number and pin
- Keep a record of all your previous checkouts
- See your physical checkouts and e-checkouts all in one place
- Link accounts- parent and child accounts can be tied together for easy access, all from one login
- Browse the collection using kid friendly categories like Animals, Science or Spooky Things!
CCPL expects that items placed on hold before the transition will carry over to the new system. However, we cannot guarantee that all customer hold status information will transfer. Please make a note of any items you have on hold in case the holds need to be replaced after the transition.
If you have bookmarked an item, search, featured list, or other pages in the Encore or Classic catalog - these pages will no longer exist once the transition begins. You will need to update them once the new catalog is online.